A dishwasher often saves you time and cleans your dishes to a higher standard than hand-washing alone. In recent years, they have become a staple in all modern homes but runnings them and replacing them can come at a cost! Your local electrician in Tamworth wants to help save every cent on energy you spend this year! This article follows our series ‘Saving Tamworth Money on Electricity’ and takes a look at ways to make your dishwasher last longer.
- Clean the rubber seal around the door.
- Clean the spray arm of food debris and scale occasionally.
- Clean filters according to manufacturer instructions.
- Consider regularly running a dishwasher cleaner.
- Only run full cycles.
- Consider running on ‘eco’ mode.
- Consider skipping energy hungry ‘drying’ cycles and allow dishes to airdry with door open.
If you’re considering installing a dishwasher, you will need a power outlet in a safe and dry location installed by a licensed eectrician. Our team can help identify a suitable location and install the appliance for you. For help, contact us on 0421 359 324 or ww.facebook.com/tamworthelectrician or email@example.com